Meet Kk, our newest Poodle!
19 June 2014
We are thrilled to welcome Kristina (aka Kk) to our team! She is an LA native who is addicted to traveling and has even lived in Europe twice! Needless to say, Kk has a lot of great stories and fun facts up her sleeve. Kk will be Gumball Poodle's Operation Manager. Get to know her by reading the questions below!
Kk and her sock purse take a trip to The Last Bookstore.
1) If you could be any breed of dog, which would you be and why?
Scottish Deerhound. I used to live in Scotland, they are very friendly, and have been mistaken for a Shetland Pony.
2) What is your favorite gum flavor?
3) You're going on a blind date and they show up wearing your favorite socks... what are they?
TIKI! The blind date would most likely take place in a Tiki bar.
4) What is your favorite 90's song?
So many choices! I would have to say, "Til I Hear It From You" by The Gin Blossoms.
5) Bacon or Kale?
Bacon and Kale salad, want the recipe?
6) Which celebrity do you hope to see in Gumball Poodle socks next? Which style do you hope they wear?
I've two answers, the first one is to build a time machine, go back in time, and give Warrior socks to Ginger Rogers. But if I have to answer without a time machine I'd say Emilia Clarke wearing 'Boss Lady'.
7) What is your favorite spot in LA?
I'm such a typical SoCal kid, that my favorite place is the beach. I've been known to call it church.
8) What will socks look like 400 years from now?
Awesome and indestructible to reduce carbon footprint - no pun intended, really.
9) Records or CDs? Do you remember the first album you ever purchased?
Re records or CD's, nothing can replace Original Vinyl. My first album was actually two albums I bought the same day from the no longer Tower Records in the Valley. Embarrassingly enough it was Please Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em by MC Hammer and Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation 1814 on cassette tape.
10) Did you own any Gumball Poodle socks prior to working with the company?