27 June 2017 Meet Twisted Wares, Our Partner in June's #GirlBossGiveaway!Gumball Poodle Su... →
Missy Livingston is the smarty pants founder of Twisted Wares, and our partner in this month's mega giveaway!
Wife, mother, bad ass: Missy Livingston, the entrepreneurial genius behind kitchen lifestyle brand, Twisted Wares
Since she's based in Dallas, TX and we're in Los Angeles, we don't get to see Missy often enough. She's hilarious, she's smart, and, even though her company is just 5 years old, she's become one of our go-to friends for solid business advice.
In 2012, Missy started out selling cheeky dish towels on Etsy, and now her brand, Twisted Wares, is carried internationally at indie boutiques and big box stores...and they make a lot more than just dish towels. This woman is fearless (and funny! Did we mention that already?) and never hesitates to ask questions, making her a great role model for anyone, entrepreneur or not.
Pictured above is everything you will win in this month's #GirlBossGiveaway! Towels, make up bags, cocktail napkins and a whole bunch of socks!!!
Gumball Poodle is thrilled to be pairing our silly socks and Twisted Wares' saucy kitchen goods in a mega contest for this month's #GirlBossGiveaway! The contest is happening now through June 30 on our Facebook page and while we encourage you to enter it ASAP, we also hope you'll take a minute to read our Five Fast Questions with Missy, founder and CEO of Twisted Wares!:
- If you were a Gumball Poodle sock, which one would you be? The Bomb - of course!
- What’s at the top of your work playlist right now? Podcasts! A few of my favorites are: "How I Built This" and "My Favorite Murder."
- Any advice for future boss ladies and gentlemen? Never be afraid to ask questions. I could not be where I am today if I was afraid to ask.
- Who is another Boss Lady who influences and inspires you? I have a family friend, Nikki that built a successful business, eventually sold it, and is now retired and very active in some local foundations. Why? She always inspires me to think bigger!
- Legwarmers Overrated
- Ring Pops Underrated - I love me a ringpop!
- Dragons Overrated
About Gumball Poodle’s #GirlBossGiveaway: Since the media doesn’t always shine a spotlight on all the amazing, smart, fun and creative female entrepreneurs out there, we at Gumball Poodle (a woman-owned company!) have taken it upon ourselves to introduce our fans to a rad and inspiring woman business owner every month. Throughout the week of every #GirlBossGiveaway we’ll feature a 5 Fast Questions Q&A, links to some of our favorite things about the boss lady and her company, and, of course, an exciting Giveaway contest with loads of excellent product. Follow us on Instagram @gumballpoodle to make sure you never miss a beat!