We’re launching our new customized gift boxes by giving away a gift box a week, from Nov. 11- Dec. 25!
If you know someone who could use a hug but you can’t hug them, who does great things but doesn’t get recognized for them, who deserves a magical surprise in their mailbox just to remind them how very special they are, this program is for them (and you!).
How It Works:
- Fill out the simple form below nominating someone you know to receive a gift box packed with 6 pairs of Gumball Poodle’s cozy, colorful, fun socks.
- We will pick one entry at random, every Wednesday, to receive a free Gumball Poodle gift box. (Check your inbox because if your name is drawn, we will be emailing you to confirm.) And we’ll include a handwritten note (your words, our handwriting) to let your nominee know who sent them this awesome sock care package.
- That’s it!
- We can only ship Gift Boxes within the United States and Puerto Rico.
- We pick the socks that go in the box, but you can choose a “nice box” or a “naughty box” and let us know if your nominee may especially like any particular GP styles.
- If notified that your nominee has been selected as that week’s Gift Box Give Back winner, you will need to confirm all shipping details with us within 48 hours of notification. If you do not respond within 48 hours of notification, we will select another nominee to receive the week’s gift box.
- We will select a nominee at random every Wednesday to receive the week’s Gift Box, starting the week of Nov. 9 and ending the week of Dec. 25, 2020.
- There is no limit to the number of people you can nominate, but please only nominate someone once.
- You do not need to nominate again each week...if you nominate someone to receive our Gift Box Give Back the first week but they are not selected, their nomination will roll over into the subsequent weeks.
- The Gift Box cannot be returned or redeemed for store credit or cash.
- Please do not nominate yourself - while we fully support treating yourself and self care, our Gift Box Give Back is designed to spread happiness by surprising folks with funny socks to remind them of how loved and appreciated they are…